3.30.2007

TOP TEN BIGFOOT APPEARANCES

Ah, the famed Sasquatch. Of all of my favorite crypto-creatures, you are by far my favorite.

Luckily, the world of pop culture agrees with me! Therefore, I give you my ten favorite appearances of the legendary creature in popular culture.

1. The Grandaddy of them all: The Roger Patterson/Bob Gimlin footage that brought the big fella to the public eye.



2. Harry and the Hendersons: Sasquatch; Spielberg style.



3. The Six-Million Dollar Man: The Bionic Bigfoot



4. The Venture Brothers: See number three.



5. Bigfoot and Wildboy: Saturday mornings get in on the action.



6. Scare Tactics: Spooky candid camera.



7. Boggy Creek: Scary ass Bigfoot



8. Jack Link's Beef Jerky: Messing with Sasquatch via clever advertising.







9. Tenacious D: Sasquatch - Crypto-Rock



10. In Search Of: Leonard Nimoy's scientific investigations only propelled interest.


0 comments: