3.26.2007

PREPARE TO BE AMAZED!!! THE RAYGUN BLOG!!!

There's something achingly beautiful about a retro-futuristic toy raygun. You look at those sleek Buck Rogers faux-deco designs, or better yet those fantastic steampunk Victorian knob and gear designs and you think of the world that was to be and isn't. I don't know if the future is what you wanted it to be when you were a kid, but is there anyone out there who, like me, would trade the internet and their iPod for a jetpack and a raygun?



Fortunately, there is a great blog that details these terrific toys in loving, high quality detail. One of them illustrates this post. The Toy Raygun Blog is described by it's owner thusly,
"This blog is simply a record & gallery of my toy ray / space gun collection. Each time I get a new addition to my collection I will post a picture & some info about it as well as estimated value. Hopefully other collectors will find this site of interest."

0 comments: