7.06.2005

WEDNESDAY HUMP

Today is my only day off this week and I planned on doing nothing (which means lots of little projects). Despite drifting off to sleep around four a.m. rewatching the remake of Dawn of the Dead, I was remarkably alert when I got a call from Kristen, my webmistress extraordinaire. We talked about the site a bit (still coming, I promise) and made plans to see the Tim Burton Wonka movie despite our shared reservations. I also confessed to her an embarassing high school incident in English class how we were discussing euthenasia and how I pretty much assumed that the teacher was talking about Asian youths.

At that point I realized that I was up and despite my better judgement I was going to have a productive day.

It's five p.m. and I haven't produced anything of merit.

Unlike Ms. Spears.


On that note, I'm going to watch some tv.

2 comments:

Bradley Robb said...

Good to see you're back. Still waiting for "The Return of the FoG"

Anonymous said...

FINALLY! Good to see you back in the ether.

I should make you suffer through my Maggot script as payment. Of course, seeing as how your e-mail to me somehow wound up in my spam folder, I think the universe is hip to karma and I'll back off on that threat.